How to write an article for PROGMATIQ?
If you want to contribute to this blog, read this article first.
Topics that I publish must be closely related to:
- Web Design
- Web Development
- WordPress Development
- Website Performance & Speed Optimization
- Tips on Hiring/Working with Web Development Company or Freelancer
- Digital Marketing
You can come up with your own idea or we can discuss and come up with an idea together.
- Article length - 1500+ words, ideally 2000+ words.
- Well written and researched that give user practical tips.
- Written using AIDA formula where the call to action is to contact PROGMATIQ. This applies only on articles about Web Development, Web Design, Wordpress Development Hiring/Working with a Web Development Company/Freelancer
- Make sure that your grammar is good.
- Break your article into multiple sections/subsections with short paragraphs. Use H1, H2, H3 tags.
- No affiliate links or spammy links.
How to start?
- Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
2-3 article ideas and outlines
- Links that you want to have.
- 2-3 examples of the articles you've previously written.
I understand that you need dofollow links for SEO, and that's fine with me. But I want to make sure that the articles/pages you want links to are not spammy and will fit the article well.
For a 1500 words article, you can get one link.
If you need more - let me know about that in the email.
Be transparent with me and we will figure something out.